Grant Recipient Portal
The Grant Recipient Portal is a Community Grants Hub platform where grant recipients interact with the Hub’s systems and services to self-manage their grant information. The Portal has been designed to make grant management simple for grant recipients.
Using the Portal, grant recipients can:
- Access their grant information in one place, anytime
- View their activities and milestones
- Submit their financial acquittal reports
- Submit their activity work plans
- View and resend payment advice
- Update organisational details.
For any issues or activities regarding your grant that are unable to be dealt with in the Portal, contact your Funding Arrangement Manager for assistance.