Grant Recipient Portal
The Grant Recipient Portal (the Portal) is a Community Grants Hub platform where grant recipients interact with the Hub’s systems and services to self-manage their grant information. The Portal has been designed to make grant management simple for grant recipients.
Using the Portal, grant recipients can:
- access their grant information in one place, anytime
- view their activities and milestones
- submit their financial acquittal reports
- submit their activity work plans
- view and resend payment advice
- update organisational details.
For any issues or activities regarding your grant that you are not able to resolve in the Portal, contact your Funding Arrangement Manager for assistance.