Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Program Management
Category Services for People with Disabilities
Delivered on behalf of the Department of Social Services
Selection Process Restricted
Closing Date & Time
This grant opportunity will select an organisation as the IPS program manager to ensure that all headspace centres delivering the IPS program are managed effectively and are supported in their delivery of the IPS program to young people with mental health conditions. This will be achieved by:
- providing a framework to conduct regular networking activities, including teleconferences, with the department and IPS program sites, to keep stakeholders informed of the implementation and issues arising during the delivery of the program
- developing training and development modules for IPS participants, to be available on existing learning platforms which support young people in achieving outcomes, in particular, but not limited to:
- integrated supported employment training which focuses on building effective social skills such as developing working relationships and managing difficult situations in the workplace
- cognitive adaptations that provide multi-faceted approaches to improve social skills, ability to learn and executive functioning.
- supporting IPS sites to deliver a consistent, quality service to participants
- ensuring that program management activities are carried out in an efficient manner, providing reliable and timely support to headspace centres as needed.
More information about the IPS Program Management grant opportunity, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Other grant opportunity documents are only accessible by invited applicants on the GrantConnect website.
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4802 – IPS Program Management when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.