Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Workforce Development
Category Services for People with Disabilities
Delivered on behalf of the Department of Social Services
Selection Process Restricted
Closing Date & Time
The IPS Workforce Development grant opportunity will seek a provider to develop and implement a framework for a workforce development program, with the aim of building the necessary workforce for IPS providers in a competitive market environment.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support the expansion of the IPS program, delivered in headspace centres, by developing and implementing a workforce development strategy to increase workforce availability, capacity and capability, to enable efficient and effective delivery of the program and meet the needs of participants.
- include new and innovative ways to develop the workforce needed to support the expansion of the program.
- identify and address the challenges with recruiting and retaining vocational specialists in a national setting.
- use the workforce development strategy to design, develop and implement a training and accreditation pathway for the role of vocational specialist, in the context of the IPS model, to work with vulnerable people experiencing mental health issues. Training and accreditation pathways should consider flexible modes of delivery including face to face delivery and online learning platforms.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- headspace centres delivering the IPS program are able to access the vocational specialist workforce needed to meet participant demand and required caseloads.
More information about the IPS Workforce Development grant opportunity, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Other grant opportunity documents are only accessible by invited applicants on the GrantConnect website.
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4817 – IPS Workforce Development when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.