Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Economic Participation of People with Disability Grant Round 2019-20
Category Services for People with Disabilities
Selection Process Open
Closing Date & Time
The Australian Government is inviting applications in an open process to apply to deliver activities under the Community Inclusion and Capacity Development (CICD) Program – Economic Participation of People with Disability Grant Round from June 2019 to 2020.
Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) is funded under the Community Inclusion and Capacity Development (CICD) Program. The objective of the CICD Program is to build innovative ways to increase the independence, social, community and economic participation of people with disability.
The objective of this ILC Grant round is to improve the economic participation of people with disability across Australia.
- Build the capacity of people with disability to be active in the economy, particularly through employment, and/or
- Support employers to enhance their knowledge and capabilities to employ people with disability.
Eligible Grant activities could include:
Capacity Building for Employers - build the capacity of workplaces to attract, employ and retain people with disability.
Pathways to Employment – projects that build employable skills of people with disability in workplace settings.
Fostering Entrepreneurship – projects that build capability for people with disability to develop and maintain successful self-employment.
Other – other innovative projects to increase employment of people with disability.
More information about the Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Economic Participation of People with Disability Grant Round 2019-20, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
- Sample Grant Agreement Supplementary Terms
- Project Indicative Budget Template
- Auspice Authorisation Form
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2019-2839 – Economic Participation of People with Disability – ILC Grant Round 2019-20 when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.
Grant Opportunity Documents
- Grant opportunity guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample grant agreement general grant conditions
- Sample grant agreement supplementary terms
- Project Indicative Budget template
- Auspice authorisation form
- Summary report
- Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) - Easy English version
- Declaration - Unable to Provide Financial Statements