Copyright & Disclaimer
The Community Grants Hub encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright to all material produced by the Community Grants Hub.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0 AU), with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Community Grant Hub's logo
- content supplied by third parties, and
- other content as specified.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons site as is the full legal code for the CC BY 3.0 AU licence:
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the Community Grants Hub as:
© Commonwealth of Australia
Third party copyright
Wherever third party hold copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
This Community Grants Hub has made all reasonable effort to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- make sure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
The terms under which the Coat of Arms can be used are detailed on the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet website.
Enquiries about copyright arrangements and any use of this information can be sent to:
Business Data and Analytics Branch
Department of Social Services
GPO Box 9820
Canberra ACT 2601
The Commonwealth accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained on this site.
Additionally, the Commonwealth disclaims all liability to any person in respect of anything, and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon any information presented on this site.
Material on this site is made available on the understanding that the Commonwealth is not providing professional advice.
Before relying on any of the material on this site, users should obtain appropriate professional advice.
Views and recommendations of third parties, which may also be included on this site, do not necessarily reflect the views of the Commonwealth, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Community Grants Hub website linking policy
Links to other internet sites are for your convenience. These links do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
Community Grants Hub website linking policy
Linking to the Hub website
The Hub welcomes links to this website. As content may be updated or moved without notice, you are encouraged to link to the Community Grants Hub homepage at www.communitygrants.gov.au.
Providing and maintaining a link to any Hub website content signifies agreement to the following conditions of this linking policy.
- You may link to, but not replicate, content contained on the Community Grants Hub website.
- You must not list Commonwealth Government agencies’ telephone or fax numbers or office details on your site. Please link to the Hub’s Contact us webpage instead.
- Links must be presented in a way that fairly represents the Hub’s role and website material.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site or organisation is endorsed or sponsored by the Community Grants Hub.
- All website content is subject to strict copyright conditions. You must not frame, reformat or alter files, forms, pages, information, images and materials from this website.
- You may not use the Community Grants Hub logo on your website.
- You are responsible for routinely checking any links to this website to make sure they remain accurate.
Links to other sites
Other website links provided on this website
- Government and education websites (ie .gov.au and .edu.au sites) that provide primary information sources for website visitors and further access to community and not-for-profit organisations.
- In exceptional circumstances, where there is a government requirement, links may be provided to organisations outside of these domains on a case-by-case basis.
- Some technical support sites (Adobe, Microsoft, Apple) to allow users to download additional software to help them view this website’s content.
The Community Grants Hub will not display the logos of external organisations on this website.
The Community Grants Hub uses the following criteria to determine which links are placed on this website.
- is an official government operated, government funded or educational institute website
- complements existing information on the Hub website
- complies with required government web standards
- is reviewed and updated regularly, and contains accurate information, and
- provides details about endorsed government information and services.
Note: The Community Grants Hub is not responsible for the content displayed within third party sites. Those sites are not within the Hub’s control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards. The Community Grants Hub is not responsible for the content or availability of those sites, their partners, or advertisers. Any link to an external site is provided for your information and convenience only and does not constitute the Hub's endorsement of those services or any associated organisations or products.
The Community Grants Hub reserves the right to amend this policy at any time and solely at its discretion.