Grant Recipient Portal
The Grant Recipient Portal (Portal) is a Community Grants Hub platform where grant recipients can manage their grants online.
Follow our step-by-step quick start guide to register for the Portal today!
Using the Portal, grant recipients can:
- Access grant information anytime in one place
- Manage and accept funding offers and variations *
- Submit Financial Acquittals *
- Update and request changes to bank account details
- Submit Activity Work Plan Reports *
- View activities and upcoming milestones
- Search and resend payment advice
- Update organisational details
- Manage organisation contact information
- Submit Child Safety Statements of Compliance *
* Currently only available for some programs
More information on the Portal is available below: