Grant Recipient Portal
The Grant Recipient Portal (the Portal) is a Community Grants Hub platform where grant recipients interact with the Hub’s systems and services to self-manage their grant information. The Portal has been designed to make grant management simple for grant recipients.
In September 2020 a survey was sent to grant recipients using the Portal as part of a BETA trial. Based on the feedback received through this survey, a range of enhancements have been developed and will be implemented in the Portal between October 2021 and February 2022.
From October 2021 there will be improved functionality in the Portal for organisations to manage staff contact information. New features will allow organisation administrators to:
- search, add and remove staff for their organisation
- update staff details for their organisation
- link staff to Grant Activities and Grant Agreements for their organisation.
In December 2021 the functionality to support the Online Acceptance process will be available and tested with a small cohort of organisations. The full Online Acceptance solution will be rolled out from February 2022 which will allow grant recipients to manage their funding offers through the Portal. By February 2022, the following features for the Online Acceptance process will be available to all grant recipients who are provisioned to the Portal:
- receive funding offers through the Portal
- accept or decline funding offers through the Portal
- enquire about a funding offer through the Portal
- manage organisation signatories for funding offers
- receive notifications from the Hub through the Portal.
Training will soon be available on these enhancements. If you wish to find out more about the upcoming training, email your interest to HubSystemsTraining@communitygrants.gov.au. If you wish to register multiple staff from your organisation please provide names and contact details for each staff member in the email.
For any issues or activities regarding your grant where you are not able to resolve in the Portal, contact your Funding Arrangement Manager for assistance.