Grant Recipient Portal
The Grant Recipient Portal (the Portal) is a Community Grants Hub platform where grant recipients can manage their grants online.
Registering for the Portal is easy - follow our step-by-step quick start guide to sign up today.
Using the Portal, grant recipients can:
- Access grant information anytime in one place
- Manage and accept funding offers and variations
- Submit Financial Acquittal reports
- Submit Activity Work Plan reports
Currently only available for some programs
- View activities and upcoming milestones
- View and resend payment advice
- Update organisational details
- Manage contact information
More information on the Portal is available below: