A financial declaration certifies that your Organisation spent the grant funding for the purpose provided, as outlined in the Grant Agreement.
How do I access the Financial Declaration form?
NOTE: Organisations funded by the Department of Health & Aged Care will be emailed a Financial Declaration template, and submission instructions, 30 days before the due date. All other Organisations not funded by the Department of Health & Aged Care, please read on.
You can access your their Financial Declaration form online – see the task card on how to complete the online form.
Organisations registered with the Grant Recipient Portal (the Portal) can access the online form through the Portal. If you need assistance accessing the Grant Recipient Portal, please visit the Grant Recipient Portal Access page.
Organisations not registered with the Portal will be emailed a link to access the online form via email 30 days before the due date.
How do I complete my Financial Declaration?
To complete the Financial Declaration, you will need to confirm the details about:
- your Organisation
- base funding received
- the value of previously rolled-over funds (if applicable)
If applicable, you will need to provide information including:
- the balance of any unexpended funds
- the reason for unexpended funds
- a proposal to expend the unexpended funds in the following financial year
Please ensure you only acquit the departmental funds that have been paid and/or rolled over from the previous financial year. Please do not include other sources of income or expenditure unless specified in your grant agreement.
Who should sign and submit the Financial Declaration?
The Financial Declaration must be signed and submitted on behalf of your Organisation by the Organisation's board, the chief executive officer, or an authorised officer.
Is there a manual Financial Declaration template?
Organisations funded by the Department of Health & Aged Care will be emailed a Financial Declaration 30 days before the due date.
Organisations funded by other departments listed below can download this Financial Declaration template.
You can email your Financial Declaration to:
- Department of Social Services: DSSacquittals@communitygrants.gov.au
- Volunteer Grants: VGacquittals@communitygrants.gov.au
- Attorney-General’s Department: AGD.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Education: DE.email@example.com
- Department of Employment and Workplace Relations: DEWR.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Health & Aged Care: DOH.email@example.com
- Department of Home Affairs: DHA.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs: DVAacquittals@communitygrants.gov.au
- Prime Minister and Cabinet: PMC.Acquittals@communitygrants.gov.au
- Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water: DCCEEW.Acquittals@communitygrants.gov.au
Contact your Funding Arrangement Manager if you need assistance with your financial declaration.