Grant Recipient Portal Factsheet
The Community Grants Hub delivers community grants on behalf of Australian government agencies. The Hub works with Australian Government agencies, grant applicants and grant recipients to deliver a more streamlined, simpler and consistent approach to grants administration.
What is the Grant Recipient Portal?
One way the Hub is making it easier for grant recipients to manage their grants is through the Grant Recipient Portal.
The Portal is an intuitive, online system for grant recipients to self-manage their grants administration needs more easily, such as:
- accessing their grants information in one place, anytime
- viewing their activities and milestones
- getting copies of their payment advices
- updating their organisational details, adding additional organisational users
- updating their organisation’s bank account details,
- submit a Financial acquittal
- submit an Activity Work Plan