Students Support Package - Islamic Museum of Australia
Category Primary and Secondary Schools
Delivered on behalf of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Selection Process Restricted
Closing Date & Time
The Australian Government is inviting one organisation via a closed non-competitive process to apply to deliver services under the Students Support Program – Islamic Museum of Australia 2020–21 to 2023–24.
This grant opportunity was announced as part of the Students Support Package, by the Hon Dan Tehan MP, Minister for Education, on 6 October 2020.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- use the latest technology to expand and upgrade the Islamic Museum of Australia’s (IMA’s) online education program and learning platforms
- develop digital educational resources aligned with the Australian Curriculum for use by students and teachers
- develop professional development resources for use by primary and high school teachers, school leaders and other school support staff
- upgrade existing galleries and classrooms to enable virtual tours and online teaching and learning to be conducted.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are to:
- deliver an Australian Curriculum-aligned online education package that will immerse students in an interactive, educational and cross-cultural environment of the heritage of Muslims in Australia
- support teachers and school communities to address religious, racial and cultural intolerance
- support the overall wellbeing of Muslim students.
More information about the Islamic Museum of Australia program, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Other grant opportunity documents are only accessible by invited applicants on the GrantConnect website.
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4607 – Islamic Museum of Australia when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.