Veteran and Community Grants
Selection Process Open
Closing Date & Time
The Australian Government is inviting organisations through an open non-competitive process to apply for grant funding under the Veteran and Community Grants Program from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
The objective of the Program is to maintain and improve the independence and quality of life for members of the veteran community by providing funding for projects that support activities and services to sustain or enhance health and wellbeing.
The expected outcomes of the Program are to:
- Deliver projects that are sustainable, financially viable and have an ongoing benefit for members of the veteran community;
- Deliver projects that increase opportunities for members of the veteran community, associated with social activity and community participation and/or improve health behaviours and support healthy places.
Batching of assessment of applications
The Hub will divide the assessment of applications into four batches. Each batch will contain applications that have been submitted for the grant opportunity over a three‑month period. The table below identifies the cut-off dates for all four batches.
|Batch||Applications submitted by:|
|1||31 May 2018|
|2||31 August 2018|
|3||30 November 2018|
|4||2:00 pm AEDT 28 February 2019|
More information about Veteran and Community Grants, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
- Sample Application Form
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the new Whole of Government information system for Australian Government grants.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found at the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2017-1134 – Veteran and Community Grants when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.
- Generic Feedback for V&CG applications submitted by email or post to the Department of Veterans’ Affairs before 20 February 2018
- Generic Feedback for V&CG applications submitted online to the Community Grants Hub after 20 February 2018