Volunteer Management Activity
Category Social Inclusion
Closing Date & Time
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via a restricted process to apply to deliver services under the Families and Communities Program – Volunteer Management Activity from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2021.
The Volunteer Management Activity aims to increase opportunities for people experiencing disadvantage and/or social exclusion to participate in the social and economic life of their broader community through volunteering, by:
- maximising and promoting volunteer participation;
- increasing the diversity of volunteers and the ways in which people volunteer;
- maximising opportunities for volunteering to provide a pathway to other forms of social and economic participation;
- matching potential volunteers with a volunteering role, especially humanitarian entrants or people experiencing disadvantage;
- improving access to information on volunteering;
- promoting innovation in volunteering;
- providing access to the training, resources and support volunteers and volunteer involving organisations need;
- building effective volunteering practices and opportunities within organisations and communities.
More information about the services under the Volunteer Management Activity and their delivery in metropolitan, regional and remote regions across Australia, as well as requirements for applicants can be found in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect (www.grants.gov.au), the new Whole of Government information system for Australian Government grants.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or email@example.com
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found at the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2017-1874 – Volunteer Management Activity when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.