Supporting Younger Veterans (SYV) Grants Program
The Australian Government is inviting ex-service organisations (ESOs), or non-ESOs working in partnership with an ESO, through a targeted competitive process to apply for grant funding under the SYV program.
The objectives of the program are to:
- deliver services to the younger veterans’ community that build community capacity for the future and complement services already provided by the Commonwealth
- expand on existing or well established services offered to the younger veterans’ community to new regions within Australia or in development of new services that will be offered in more than one location
- raise awareness of the important issues faced by the younger veterans’ community.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- support the development of well-researched and tailored services for the younger veterans’ community, with a particular focus on services supporting those at risk of experiencing poor mental health
- develop capability within the veteran community that services the unique needs of the younger veterans’ community
- fund organisations that can sustainably deliver services to the younger veterans’ community now and into the future
- increase collaboration amongst organisations to expand services and harness existing expertise for the benefit of the younger veterans’ community
- increase awareness of younger veterans’ community issues and/or services within the Australian and veteran communities, where doing so would benefit the younger veterans’ community.
More information about the Supporting Younger Veterans program, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement with Grant Conditions
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Supplementary Terms
- Letter of Declaration
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2021-5883 – Supporting Younger Veterans when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.