Community Child Care Fund Program
The Australian Government is inviting applications from eligible child care services in an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the CCCF from 1 July 2018.
The CCCF is part of the Australian Government’s new Child Care Safety Net, which contributes to giving the most vulnerable children a strong start in life while supporting parents into work.
Grants provided under the CCCF are intended to supplement fee income received from families, including Child Care Subsidy and Additional Child Care Subsidy payments.
The objective of the CCCF is to support child care services to address barriers to child care participation, particularly targeting disadvantaged and vulnerable families and communities.
Further information on the CCCF can be found on the Department of Education and Training’s website.
Prior to applying for CCCF funding child care services should make sure that they understand the changes to the child care system being implemented from July 2018 and how these may impact individual providers and services. Further information on the new child care arrangements is available on the Department of Education and Training website.
More information about the CCCF, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following documents that form the Application Pack:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers may be updated throughout the application open period where any question addressed raises new information. The question and answer period will close at 5:00pm AEDT 26 October 2017 so that answers to questions can be published before the application closing date. No further questions, except for those relating to using and/or submitting the Application Form, will be answered from this date until the end of the selection process.
- Grant Application Support Resources
- Budget Template – Capital Support
- Budget Template – Community Support
- Budget Template – Sustainability Support
- Sample Application Form – Capital Support
- Sample Application Form – Community Support
- Sample Application Form – Sustainability Support
- CCCF Priority Areas
- Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions
Advice to potential applicants:
As part of the application process, applicants will be required to provide the Organisation ID Number for the approved provider and the Organisation ID Number for the approved child care service where the proposed activity will be delivered. If you require assistance with locating your Organisation ID Number, please contact the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283.
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in grant rounds managed by the Community Grants Hub are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote 2016-842 – Community Child Care Fund when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.