Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship Program - Fostering Integration Grants
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via an open process to apply to deliver services under the Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship Program – Fostering Integration Grants from 2018-19 to 2019-2020.
Australia is a successful multicultural nation. We have flourished in part thanks to our cultural diversity, underpinned by our common values and commitment to freedom, security and prosperity. The Department of Home Affairs continues to nurture our socially cohesive society by supporting the integration of migrants.
The Fostering Integration Grants Program supports migrants to integrate into Australia by:
- encouraging the social and economic participation of migrants by developing skills and cultural competencies to integrate into Australian social, economic and civil life, and build community resilience
- promoting and encouraging the uptake of Australian values and liberal democracy and amplifying the value of Australian citizenship
- addressing issues within Australian communities that show potential for, or early signs of, low social integration
- promoting a greater understanding and tolerance of racial, religious and cultural diversity.
More information about the services under the Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship Program – Fostering Integration Grants and requirements for applicants, can be found in the following documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Simple Grant Agreement Supplementary Terms
- Simple Grant Agreement
- Budget template
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the new Whole of Government information system for Australian Government grants.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found at the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2018-2309 – Fostering Integration Grants when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.