Destination Australia Program 2022 (Round 3)
The Australian Government invites applications through a targeted competitive process to deliver services under the International Education Support Outcome – Destination Australia Program 2022 (Round 3) from 2021-22 to 2024-25.
The grant program provides grants to Australian tertiary education providers in regional areas to provide scholarships to domestic and international students, promote those scholarships for students, and promote tertiary education in regional Australia. It helps achieve the International Education Support Outcome by facilitating study in regional Australia for international and domestic students.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support higher education and Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers in regional Australia to provide scholarships to domestic and international students to study in regional Australia
- facilitate domestic and international students completing an Australian qualification at a higher education or VET provider in regional Australia.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- the sustainability and growth of tertiary education providers and communities in regional Australia.
- scholarship students consider and decide to live and work in regional Australia post-study.
- regions share in the social, cultural, and economic benefits of our international education sector.
More information about the Destination Australia Program 2022 (Round 3), as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement with General Grant Conditions
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement Supplementary Terms
- Consortium Members Details Attachment Template
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email email@example.com
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4844 – Destination Australia 2022 (Round 3) when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.