Future Drought Fund: Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program - Grants
The Australian Government is inviting applications under the Future Drought Fund: Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program - Grants.
The Program is focused on support for experimentation in NRM practices, systems and approaches that go beyond current best practice. This aims to foster innovation and transformational change in the management of Natural Capital to deliver drought resilience in agricultural landscapes.
Through holistic management and adoption of new or existing technology and practices, this program will deliver a range of on-ground outcomes achieving benefits that meet local priorities and contribute to landscape-scale drought resilience.
The intended outcomes of the Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program - Grants are:
- NRM is improved in Australian agricultural landscapes in ways that support primary producers’ capacity to prepare for and respond to future droughts and climate change
- Primary producers and other land managers are enabled to experiment with adaptive or transformative NRM practices, systems and approaches that can build drought resilience in agricultural landscapes
- Increased uptake of ”whole-of-system” natural resource management thinking and practices – that is, approaches that acknowledge the linkages between the ecosystem services on which agriculture depends; environmental and economic aspects of drought resilience on farms; and the social drought resilience of communities in agricultural areas
- Networks are established or strengthened between stakeholders who partner and share responsibility for managing natural resources (including public and private land managers), which improves connectedness and diversity of approaches across the landscape
More information about the Future Drought Fund: Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program - Grants, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Project Plan Template
- Risk Management Plan Template
- Project Budget Template
- Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement
- Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement Cover Letter
- Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement Supplementary Provisions
- Commonwealth Standard Grant Conditions
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4125 – Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program - Grants when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.