Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations – ILC Readiness Grant Round 2018-19
The objectives of this grant round are to:
- Enable the delivery of individual capacity building activities for people with disability, such as peer support.
- Build the organisational capacity of Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations (DPFOs) across Australia to deliver these activities.
To be eligible to apply organisations must meet the eligibility criteria, as outlined below:
Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations defined as organisations that includes all of the following:
- Actively demonstrate their commitment to the Social Model of Disability, which seeks to remove barriers for people with disability to access mainstream services and live an ordinary life.
- Are run by and for people with disability and/or their families.
- Are led and controlled by people with disability and/or their families with a minimum membership of 50% of people with a disability and/or their families making up the organisation’s board, staff, volunteers or members.
An organisation led by and for ILC’s Priority Cohort Groups – these are organisations with a minimum of 50% representation of the cohort group on the board, staff, volunteers or members (See Section 3.7) – ILC priority cohort groups for this funding round are:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning and Plus (LGBTIQ+).
For more information on the eligibility criteria refer to the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
More information about the Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations – ILC Readiness Grant Round 2018-19 and requirements for applicants, can be found in the following documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Easy English Version of Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Streamlined Grant Conditions
- Streamlined Supplementary Terms
- Budget Template
- Authorisation to Apply as Auspice Template
Subscribe to receive updates
If you are interested in receiving information on ILC, including upcoming grant opportunities, please subscribe to ILC updates.
If you are interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds, you are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect (www.grants.gov.au), the new Whole of Government information system for Australian Government grants.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found at the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2018-2574 Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations – ILC Readiness Grant Round 2018-19 when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.