Our Marine Parks Grants – Round 3
The Australian Government is inviting applications in an open process to the third round of Our Marine Parks Grants. This grant opportunity is part of the Australian Government’s $39.9 million investment in Australian Marine Park partnerships and forms part of the broader $100 million Ocean Leadership Package announced in April 2021.
The Our Marine Parks Round 3 grant opportunity seeks to support achievement of Australian Marine Park objectives:
- the protection and conservation of biodiversity and other natural, cultural and heritage values of marine parks in the Australian Marine Park Network
- ecologically sustainable use and enjoyment of the natural resources within marine parks in the Australian Marine Park Network, where this is consistent with objective (a),
including through projects which aim to:
- improve capacity of regional and Indigenous communities to deliver outcomes that support ongoing management and health of Australian Marine Parks.
- develop tourism operator capability to deliver environmentally and culturally appropriate, high-quality recreation and tourism experiences in or associated with Australian Marine Parks, contributing to Australia’s visitor economy.
- improve ecosystem health and understanding of marine park values and the pressures impacting on them, including, but not limited to, projects with the recreational and commercial fishing sectors and the seafood industry.
More information about the Our Marine Parks Grants - Round 3, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Grant Information (video)
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement
- Sample Standard Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
- Standard Grant Agreement Supplementary Provisions
- Project Plan Template
- Budget Template
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-5029 – Our Marine Parks Grants - Round 3 when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.