Veteran and Community Grants
The Australian Government is inviting organisations through an open, non-competitive process to apply for grant funding under the Veteran and Community Grants Program from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
The objective of the program is to maintain and improve the independence and quality of life for members of the Australian veteran community by providing funding for projects that sustain or enhance health and wellbeing.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
- Deliver projects that are sustainable, financially viable and have an ongoing benefit for members of the Australian veteran community; and
- Deliver projects that increase opportunities for members of the Australian veteran community, associated with social activity and community participation and/or improve health behaviours and support healthy places.
Batching of assessment of applications
The Hub will divide the assessment of applications into four batches. Each batch will contain applications that have been submitted for the grant opportunity over a three‑month period. The table below identifies the cut-off dates for all four batches.
|Batch||Applications submitted by:|
|1||6 June 2019|
|2||29 August 2019|
|3||28 November 2019|
|4||11:00pm AEDT 27 February 2020|
More information about the Veteran and Community Grants Program, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines*
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Letter of Agreement with Grant Conditions
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
* Please note: the Grant Opportunity Guidelines have been updated. The new guidelines will apply to applications submitted between 8 March 2019 and 27 February 2020.
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2018-2702 – Veteran and Community Grants when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.