AgUP Program – 2022 (Round 1)
The Australian Government is inviting applications via a targeted competitive process to contribute towards outcomes under the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment’s Outcome 3 – More sustainable, productive, internationally competitive and profitable Australian agricultural, food and fibre industries through policies and initiatives that promote better resource management practices, innovation, self-reliance and improved access to international markets commencing in the 2021–22 financial year.
The AgUP grant program provides grants to co-fund industry-led (agriculture, fisheries and forestry) initiatives aimed at supporting jobs and retaining the Australian workforce by building skills, establishing and enhancing career progression pathways and mentoring opportunities.
The grants will support initiatives that encourage the development of innovative approaches to career progression and support the retention and sustainability of the agriculture, fisheries and forestry sector workforce.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are:
- support sustainable industry-led approaches that improve workforce outcomes to retain workers in agriculture, fisheries and forestry sectors
- industry to facilitate workforce activities that successfully identify and establish career pathways and progression in agriculture, fisheries and forestry sectors.
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- that industry sustainably grows and retains its workforce
- the professionalism, career pathways, career and upskilling opportunities improve employment outcomes in the agricultural, fisheries and forestry sectors
- Australian communities share in the social and economic benefits of employment within the agriculture, fisheries and forestry sectors.
More information about the AgUP Program, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement Supplementary Terms
- Risk Management Plan Template
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2021-5081 – AgUP Program – 2022 (Round 1) when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.