ILC National Readiness Grants Round 2 - Information Linkages and Referrals
Please note feedback for this round is available below.
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the Implementing Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) – ILC National Readiness Grants from 2017-18 to 2018-19.
The objective of the ILC National Readiness Grants is to support projects aligned to the ILC Policy that will:
- build the capacity and readiness of organisations and the community to operate within a nationally consistent approach to ILC; and
- build the foundations required to deliver ILC activities on a national scale.
This objective will be achieved by funding activities that reduce duplication of effort and/or demonstrate effective and efficient outcomes for people with disability with opportunity to scale or transfer to other areas; and/or inform the development of models of good practice, including at the national level, to deliver ILC outcomes.
More information about the services under Implementing Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) – ILC National Readiness Grants and their delivery as well as requirements for applicants can be found in the following documents that form the Application Pack:
- ILC National Readiness Grants – Information Linkages and Referrals Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- ILC National Readiness Grants – Information Linkages and Referrals Questions and Answers
- Question and Answers may be updated throughout the application open period where any question addressed raises new information. The question and answer period will close at 5:00pm AEST Friday 22 September 2017 to ensure answers to questions can be published before the application closing date. Following this time, only questions relating to using and/or submitting the application form will be answered.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement – General Grant Conditions
- Budget Template – ILC National Readiness Grants – Information Linkages and Referrals
- Unable to Provide Financial Statements Declaration
- Sample Application Form
- Key Questions from Application Form
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you require assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found at the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2017-1154 – ILC National Readiness Grants - Information Linkages and Referrals when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.