Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Economic and Community Participation Program – Economic Participation Grant Opportunity 2020-21
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via an open competitive grant process to apply to deliver services under the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Program’s Economic Participation (EP) grant opportunity 2020-21.
The aim of the EP grant opportunity is to improve the economic participation of people with disability, particularly in light of the impact of COVID-19.
The expected outcomes for the EP grant opportunity are:
- People with disability will have improved job readiness, employment related skills and knowledge (whether industry specific or generalist).
- People with disability and other stakeholders will have increased access to employer groups and employment support networks.
- Increased willingness and capability of employers and organisations to employ people with disability.
More information about the Economic Participation grant opportunity, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Easy Read Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Supplementary Terms
- Application Form Guide
- Easy Read Application Form Guide
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2019-3646 – Information, Linkages and Capacity Building – Economic Participation grant opportunity when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.