Forestry Recovery Development Fund Program
The Australian Government is inviting applications from privately owned wood processing facilities that were impacted by the 2019-20 bushfires, in a restricted competitive process, to apply for a grant under the $40 million Forestry Recovery Development Fund Program.
Through competitive grants of between $1 million and $5 million, the Forestry Recovery Development Fund Program will strengthen industry and government cooperation to upgrade and secure forestry processing assets while safeguarding and creating jobs in forestry communities.
The objectives of the program are:
- deliver funding to privately owned wood processing facilities that have been directly or indirectly impacted by the 2019-20 bushfires, and
- enable wood processing facilities to develop new processing lines for their business, including upgrades to existing facilities and technologies, and new facilities that complement existing activities.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- support industry to adopt smarter, more efficient practices in product processing and forestry operations, and
- provide for regional jobs and support regional communities.
More information about the Forestry Recovery Development Fund Program, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Project Plan template
- Budget Plan template
- Risk Management Plan template
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Conditions
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Supplementary Terms
Subscribe to receive updates
Entities and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4358 – Forestry Recovery Development Fund Program when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.