National Women’s Alliances
The Australian Government is inviting organisations to apply for grant funding under the Women’s Leadership and Development Program (WLDP) to serve as National Women’s Alliances.
The National Women’s Alliances grant opportunity will establish 6 civil society networks (Alliances) to ensure women’s voices are heard in the policy making process.
The intended outcomes of the National Women’s Alliances stream are that Alliances:
- Represent Australian women, including underrepresented women
- Collaborate with policymakers to inform the Australian Government’s understanding of policy issues affecting Australian women
- Collaborate with policymakers to inform the development of policy solutions to issues affecting Australian women.
Alliances should have a national footprint. Given this, organisations should apply under one of the 6 specific themes to achieve maximum impact. The 6 themes are:
- women’s safety
- women’s economic security and leadership
- Australian women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- women living in rural, regional and remote areas of Australia
- Australian women living with disability.
More information about the National Women’s Alliances, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement Standard Grant Conditions
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement Supplementary Provisions
- Translating and Interpreting Services costing tool
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4531 – National Women’s Alliances when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.