Multicultural Community Amenities Grants in the Northern Territory
The Australian Government is inviting applications in an open process to apply to deliver services under the Mutual Understanding, Support, Tolerance, Engagement and Respect (MUSTER) Program – Multicultural Community Amenities Grants in the Northern Territory in 2020-21.
This grant opportunity will support multicultural associations and organisations to develop their community facilities in the Northern Territory to ensure they are suitable for events and initiatives that may need to accommodate culturally specific requirements (such as appropriate kitchen facilities to avoid contamination between meat and vegetarian preparation areas).
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are that:
- Improved amenities will help communities enjoy the use and benefit of shared community spaces that can accommodate their cultural needs.
- Existing Northern Territory multicultural services or community groups will be able to fully participate in social, economic and sporting life in the Northern Territory.
The Australian Government announced a total of up to $2 million (GST exclusive) over one year for the 2020-21 financial year for the Multicultural Community Amenities Grants in the Northern Territory to help with greater social and economic participation.
- The minimum grant amount per application is $25,000 (GST exclusive).
- The maximum grant amount per application is $50,000 (GST exclusive).
- You may separately submit more than one application for each proposed project.
More information about the Multicultural Community Amenities Grants in the Northern Territory, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Conditions
- Sample Commonwealth Standard Grant Supplementary Provisions
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 (option 1) or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2019-3525 – Multicultural Community Amenities Grants in the Northern Territory when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.