Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Economic and Community Participation Program – Social and Community Participation Grant Opportunity 2020-21
The Australian Government is inviting applications from organisations via an open competitive process for grant funding for 12-month projects that help enable the participation of people with disability in community life – particularly in arts, culture, sport and recreation activities – as part of the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) ’s Economic and Community Participation Program’s Social and Community Participation (SCP) grant opportunity.
The SCP stream is one of three streams used to implement the program. The aim of the SCP grant opportunity is to support people with disability, their families and carers to participate in, contribute to and benefit from community activities. It is part of the Economic and Community Participation Program which connects people with disability to activities, employment and community supports and opportunities, helping communities and employers to be inclusive and responsive to people’s needs locally, and nationally.
Outcomes for this grant opportunity are:
- Community organisations are more inclusive of people with disability, their families and carers.
- Community access is improved for people with disability, their families and carers.
- People with disability, their families and carers are included in the response to or recovery from the COVID 19 pandemic and/ or recent natural disasters.
More information about the Social and Community Participation grant opportunity, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Easy Read Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement
- Sample Commonwealth Simple Grant Supplementary Terms
- Application Form Guide
- Easy Read Application Form Guide
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2020-4264 – Information, Linkages and Capacity Building – Social and Community Participation grant opportunity when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.