Economic and Community Participation (ECP) Grant Round 2019-2020
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open competitive process to apply to deliver ILC activities under Outcome 1.2 – Community Inclusion and Capacity Development Grants nationally for up to three years from 2019-20.
The ECP Program aims to build the capacity of the community to create opportunities for people with disability to contribute to community prosperity and participate in community life.
The objective of this ECP grant round is to improve the economic and community participation of people with disability across Australia.
This grant round aims to fund projects which provide a catalyst for increasing access and inclusion in economic and community participation for people with disability across Australia. There are two streams under the ECP Program within this grant round.
- Economic Participation stream
- Sector based initiatives to create pathways to employment and drive inclusive practices for people with disability to contribute to Australia’s economic prosperity and
- Social and Community Participation stream
- Inclusive practices to create opportunities for people with disability to participate in community life, with a focus on arts, culture, sport and recreation.
The specific outcomes for the ECP Program include:
- People with disability participate in and benefit from the same community activities as everyone else.
- People with disability actively contribute to leading, shaping and influencing their community.
More information about the Economic and Community Participation (ECP) Grant Round 2019-2020, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Easy English Version of Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- ILC Program Guidelines
- NDIA Simple Grant Agreement template
- General Grant Conditions
- NDIA Simple Grant Agreement Supplementary Terms
- Activity Project Plan Template
- Project Indicative Budget Template
- Authorisation to Apply as Auspice Template
- Unable to Provide Financial Statements Template
- NDIA Service areas
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote: 2019-3390 – Economic and Community Participation (ECP) Grant Round 2019-2020, when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.