Mainstream Capacity Building (MCB) Grant Round 2019-2020
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open competitive process to apply to deliver ILC grant activities under Outcome 1.2 – Community Inclusion and Capacity Development Grants nationally for up to three years from 2019-20.
It is the aim of this MCB grant round to fund activities that will enable:
- people with disability to use and benefit from the same mainstream health services as everyone else
- improved access and utilisation of mainstream health services where mainstream supports available.
The grant opportunity can fund activities that align with the following ILC activity type:
Mainstream Capacity Building (MCB) - these are activities that build the capacity of mainstream organisations (in this case Health organisations), by making sure they have the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of people with disability.
The intended outcomes of the MCB activities are:
- increased understanding of mainstream personnel about disability and inclusion
- improved inclusive, relevant, high quality health services
- improved individual attitudes and service culture in the health service system
The NDIA encourages applications that focus on these ‘ILC Priority Cohort Groups’:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- CALD communities
- LGBTIQA+ Cohorts
- Rural/Remote communities.
More information about the Mainstream Capacity Building Program Grant Opportunity, as well as requirements for applicants, can be found in the following grant opportunity documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Easy English Version of Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- ILC Program Guidelines
- NDIA Simple Grant Agreement template
- General Grant Conditions
- NDIA Simple Grant Agreement Supplementary Terms
- Activity Project Plan Template
- Project Indicative Budget Template
- Authorisation to Apply as Auspice Template
- Unable to Provide Financial Statements Template
- NDIA Service areas
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the Australian Government grants information system.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance, please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found on the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote: 2019-3389 – Mainstream Capacity Building (MCB) Grant Round 2019-2020, when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.