Integrated Carer Support Service: Carer Gateway regional delivery partners
The Australian Government is inviting applications in an open process to apply to deliver services under the Integrated Carer Support Services from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2024.
This grant process will select a new network of Carer Gateway regional delivery partners (RDPs) across Australia to help carers access new and improved local and targeted services including:
- needs assessment and planning;
- in-person and phone-based coaching, counselling and in person peer support;
- information and advice;
- targeted financial support packages with a focus on supporting employment, education, respite access and transport;
- access to emergency crisis support; and
- assistance with navigating relevant, local services available to carers through federal, state and local government and non-government providers, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme, My Aged Care and palliative care.
RDPs will also conduct outreach activities, and link to social, health, education, community and cultural groups, to better understand regional and rural needs.
RDPs are expected to make the greatest contribution to the ICSS outcomes.
More information about the services under the Integrated Carer Support Service and requirements for applicants, can be found in the following documents:
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Questions and Answers
- RDP Operating Model
- Business Model template
- Establishment Plan template
- Referee template
- ICSS Service Blueprint
- Service area map and table
- Service area spreadsheet
- Carer Support Planning Framework
- Whole of Government – Standard Grant Conditions
- Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Draft Standard Grant Agreement
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Community Grants Hub grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Other future grant opportunities are published on GrantConnect, the new Whole of Government information system for Australian Government grants.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you would like assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or email@example.com.
More information about the Community Grants Hub can be found at the Community Grants Hub website.
Please quote 2017-1148 - Integrated Carer Support Service when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.